Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate
Under the Vine – Lifestyle Homes
Two & Three Bedroom Lifestyle Homes
from R2 619 900 [NO TRANSFER DUTIES]
Your life begins at 50.
Under the Vine, part of Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate, was designed to give residents the feeling of independence and freedom, but at the same time having a ‘guardian angel’ watching over them for that extra sense of reassurance and calmness. Under the Vine consists of 99 spacious freestanding Lifestyle Homes that offer top-quality finishes with the convenience of being pet friendly. (T’s & C’s apply) This estate offers a clubhouse with a library and fireplace that walks out on a wooden deck to enjoy time with family and friends. Standard services include Call4Care, 5 Days Recuperative Care at the Care Centre, weekly clinic services and a dedicated Management Agent together with a list of additional services such as meals at the Care Centre at additional cost (Pre-bookings).
Medwell SA specialises in providing managed home health care services as an alternative to long term hospitalisation and care in specialised care facilities. Our services include managed care at home, post-hospitalisation and discharge from rehabilitation facilities. Our services are rendered to all age groups including the elderly that have become frail. Our aim is to provide patient centred care with an emphasis on the clinical needs and requirements as well as the personal needs of the patient and family involved.
Post-hospitalisation care – Oncology care – Palliative care – Wound care – Catheter care – Stoma care – Tracheostomy care – Elderly/frail care – Rehabilitation care – Home ventilation – Oxygen therapy – Equipment hire/sales – Alzheimer’s care – Single nursing procedures – Social work consultations – Comprehensive physiotherapy at home – Dentistry at home – Frail Care Facility management – Implementation of Holistic Health Care services in retirement/lifestyle villages
Patronage Card for Zevenwacht Wine Estate for duration of your stay
(Apply at Zevenwacht Wine Estate’s Tasting room)
Being a patron of Zevenwacht offers you the following benefits:
– 10% discount on wine purchases from the tasting centre.
– Complimentary wine tasting (limited to 4 pax).
– 10% discount on meals in the restaurant and picnic baskets.
– 10% discount on accommodation (Country Inn & Cottages).
– Discount on the conference facilities.
– 10% discount on full day or evening spa at Bakwena Spa at Zevenwacht.
(Not applicable to special offers, half-day packages, single treatments or products T’s & C’s apply).
– Preferential purchasing opportunities for newly released wines.
The Care Centre has a welcoming design to promote interaction between residents by means of stylish lounges, dining areas and braai room.
– 24-hour state-of-the-art security solution
– Security gates with electric fencing
– Client focused approach through superior service levels which exceed client expectations.
– Embracing the latest technology has made this one of the key management principles on which
the company is being built for the future
– Bloodhound Patrol Management System: to effectively monitor our patrol accuracy
– We are acutely aware that this tool provides us all with peace of mind that the security officers are
actively patrolling the premises they are looking after (Real-time GPS tracking of roaming guards)
– Top Performer from Bloodhound Technologies – Ranking number 1 amongst all Bloodhound
ConditionsSubject to standard contract terms and conditions
Price:2 619 900
- Physical Address: Langverwacht Rd, Kuils River, Cape Town, 7580
- Suburb: Zevenwacht
- City: CAPE TOWN
- Province: Western Cape
- Telephone: 087 802 9005
- Fax: 087 802 9009
- Mobile: 087 802 9005 Email this facility