Durbanville retirement homes are just minutes from the major highways leading into Cape Town and the Cape Boland towns yet it’s neatly tucked away in a beautiful region that escapes the crazy hustle and bustle of major metropoles.
It’s an upmarket town that’s highly sought-after by both locals and tourists. It has a large number of overseas residents who enjoy the artsy atmosphere and local talent including prize gardeners, photographers, cheese and winemakers and quilters.
What you can enjoy as residents of Durbanville Retirement Homes
- Relax in the beautifully manicured gardens with water features that attract an abundance of birdlife.
- If shopping is one of your favourite pass-times, you will be right at home in one of the malls Durbanville has to offer.
- There are so many opportunities to meet new people and socialise in the neighbourhood restaurants and pubs.
- With Durbanville becoming famous for drawing couples who want to celebrate their wedding day in pure magical luxury, there is always a ceremony in town to watch and reminisce from a distance.
- Visit the Durbanville Nature Reserve and bask in Mother Nature’s very own gifts.
- Take a walk around town and take in the beautiful Edwardian and Cape Dutch architecture.
One Durbanville Retirement Home you should definitely consider…
One of the Durbanville Retirement Homes featured on Senior Service is De Oude Caab. It offers independent living in the heart of Durbanville, close to clinics, doctors, shops, banks and churches. It has a large beautifully manicured garden with a pool. A professional chef prepares meals and you can take advantage of a cleaning and laundry service twice a week. you can also enjoy a wide range of activities offered from crafts to art, music, games, bingo, a home cinema and a library.
Durbanville retirement homes have so much to offer someone in retirement who can enjoy the finer things in life in one of the most beautiful towns South Africa has to offer.
To search for a retirement Home in Durbanville or any other town, search for the suburb or town you’re interested in on www.seniorservice.co.za.