Elm Park Village in Northcliff, Flower Foundation Independent Living
Cottages and Flats: ELM PARK
Spacious one and two bedroom cottages nestled comfortably among spacious lawns and colourful gardens. Set against the magnificent backdrop of Northcliff.
These units comprise a bedroom(s), lounge/dining room, bathroom, kitchen with courtyard (cottages), patio on to the gardens (cottages and downstairs flats), or balcony (upstairs flats). All units are north facing.
Purchased on Tenancy Right basis:
67 One bedrooms.
21 Two bedrooms.
10 One bedroom.
Monthly levies include weekly domestic service and garden care.
Prices can be found under Available Accommodation listings or on our website www.flower.org.za.
Mid Care: ROSE LODGE
Large single rooms, en-suite. Most are north facing, and have access to nursing assistance, all meals and laundry. Both extensions have their own lounge area for residents to socialise or visit with family or just relax, perhaps with a good book from the library.
Purchased on Tenancy right basis.
Double en-suite rooms.
Prices can be found under Available Accommodation listings or on our website www.flower.org.za
Frail Care: PRIMROSE PLACE
Shared rooms and bathrooms for residents needing 24 hour nursing care.
Features of the Village
• Perimeter secured and guardhouse manned 24 hours a day
• Emergency panic buttons in all rooms
• Lock-up garage for every cottage and flat
• Nursing staff on site for emergencies
• Occupational therapy
• Manager and matron on duty weekdays and on call during weekends
• Chapel and library
• Dining room and lounges for entertainment and socials
• Visiting doctors, podiatrist, physiotherapists, manicurist and hairdresser
• Snooker, arts and crafts, hobbies room, trim gym, cardies club and many more
• Transport to Cresta Mall weekly
• Guest flat for over-night visitors at nearby Maxhaven village
Tenancy Rights : how they work
A resident's right to remain in the accommodation depends on health and ability. When a resident vacates his/her unit, it is refurbished at the resident's cost and resold. A percentage of that new selling price is refunded to the resident. The value of the unit is market related and generally goes up in price each year. Repayment of Tenancy Rights to the resident is based on a sliding scale:
95% refund in first 6 months,
90% refund 7-12 months,
85% refund 13-24 months,
80% refund 25-36 months,
70% refund 37-48 months,
60% refund 49-60 months and
50% refund 61 months onwards