Situated just 110Km from where the Vaal and Orange Rivers meet in the Northern Cape, exist some of the longest running Kimberley retirement homes. Widely known for its diamond mining days, this large town offers some of the finest benefits for those considering retiring.
Here’s what else you can expect from Kimberley Retirement Homes:
- With so much history in the town, you can spend weeks on end blissfully exploring these gems in droves, including its monuments, memorials and museums.
- Who says nothing ever happens tin Kimberley? Flamingo Casino beckons you to have fun and entertainment in its lair.
- Of course, there’s Kimberley Hospital for those times when you may need medical attention.
- You’ll see wild animals at close range at the Felidae Centre as well at the Rooipoort Nature Reserve.
- Relax under the savanna trees while you soak up the sun in this relaxed, sleepy and beautiful town, sprinkled with bright flowers and surrounded by farms.
- Fancy wine? Take a little tour around the wine farms and taste the splendor this region has to offer.
- Nothing in half measures… That’s Kimberley’s motto. From the chilled winters to the hot summers, to the amazingly beautiful landscapes, abundant wildlife and friendly people, Kimberley retirement homes have a lot to offer those who have a passion for life and individuality!