Palm Lakes Retirement Estate Ballito
Palm Lakes Retirement Estate is situated inside the renown Palm Lakes Family Estate, which is a secure community lifestyle against the backdrop of lush, rolling green hills of Kwa Zulu Natal. It is close to Ballito, Salt Rock and Tinley Manor.
A complete relaxed lifestyle, where residential and family focused activities are rolled into one, offering incredible facilities and amenities to ensure that every moment spent on your retirement and with your family is nothing less than perfect – as your children and grandchildren would love to visit you, as Palm Lakes has so much to offer.
The retirement development consists of 500 units, which will be developed in Phases ranging from free standing full title houses, sectional title town houses and modern apartment living units planned for future phases.
• First phase – Sold out.
• Second phase – Sold out.
• Third phase – Available soon.
State of the art security. 24 Hour access control. Perimeter of the estate is fenced. 24/7 patrolling security guards.
Emergency Communication System, which is linked to a 24 hour control room.
Netcare Alberlito Hospital in Ballito
New hospital on site approved by Council
Area attractions & Recreation:
- Close to all amenities – 13km from Ballito (The Lifestyle Centre, Ballito Junction and Ballito Bay) Salt Rock, which is 15 minutes away (Tiffany’s Centre).
- Close to beaches and lagoons such as: Tinley Manor, Shaka’s Rock, Sheffield, and Ballito’s main bathing beach, namely Willard Beach.
- Golf Driving Range
- Golf courses in the area are: Simbithi Country Club, Prince’s Grant Golf Estate, Umhlali Country Club and Zimbali Golf Estate.
- Nature and Wildlife in the area includes: Hluluwe – Umfolozi Game Park, Harold Johnson Nature reserve and Glenshaka Trail.
- Fishing, Scuba Diving and snorkelling in the area includes: Ballito for rock fishing, Tongaat River mouth (South of Ballito) for Cob fishing, and there are wonderful reefs such as Sheffield Reef, Tiffany’s Reef, Big Bream Reef and Lemon Fish Reef, all suitable for scuba diving.
• Sailing Academy
• Up market Dragon fly clubhouse
• Mini Palm Clubhouse
• Coffee Shops
• Bird Watching
• Walking Trials
• Close by King Shaka International Airport.
• Easy access to N2 highway.
Care & Support Services:
An onsite clinic which provides basic health care services to all residents and a registered nurse conducts home visits to residents who are unable to visit the Clinic.
An affordable fixed monthly care levy includes all primary and emergency care. Quality Homecare and Frail care services are available for any Palm Lakes Retirement Estate Resident who may require the necessary services.
Active Retirement promotes a healthy, active lifestyle for residents. This care model is a logical solution that makes provision for every level of care ranging from preventative care, home-based and frail care.
- Physical Address: Laka Hanna
- Suburb: Tinley Manor
- City: BALLITO
- Province: Kwa Zulu Natal
- Postal address:
PO Box 75066
Palm Lakes Retirement Estate Ballito CategoriesRetirement Village
Palm Lakes Retirement Estate Ballito Facilities