The Gables Blue Mountain Retirement Village George
The Gables Blue Mountain Retirement Village George is an exciting new development. Strategically placed adjacent to The Haven, it will consist of 37 superbly designed and furnished one-bedroom garden cottages.
The construction of these exquisite cottages is currently underway, while all units in Phase I and II have already been occupied. Construction of the third phase began in May of 2017.
Owners of these cottages at The Gables can enjoy all the facilities and benefits on offer in the Retirement Estate, including membership of the Health Care Service.
All the cottages are designed with both convenience and comfort in mind. The doorways are wide enough for wheelchairs and the facilities are wheelchair-friendly.
Residents of The Gables Blue Mountain Retirement Village George can enjoy these excellent services which are included in the monthly fee:
- Weekly clinic services
- Nursing sister daily visits – for medication dispensing, recording medical information, doing assessments and ensuring residents have and know how to use their panic buttons
- 24-hour nursing staff availability for assistance
- Medical doctors available when needed
- Occupational therapist
- 3 days free frail care medical services
- Sold as sectional title and life right
- Pets allowed
- Covered parking
- Levies include health care and the management fee
- Meals, laundry and cleaning services are optional
- Daily stimulation programme
- Bingo, wellness exercises, carpet bowls and many more indoor and outdoor activities
- Shuttle service
The Gables Blue Mountain Retirement Village George is ideally suited for a couple or single person wanting their own space without the responsibility of a large home and garden. Contact The Gables today to enquire.
- Physical Address: 149 Park Road
- Suburb: George
- City: GEORGE and GARDEN ROUTE - EDEN
- Province: Western Cape
The Gables Blue Mountain Retirement Village George CategoriesRetirement Village
The Gables Blue Mountain Retirement Village George Facilities