Riversands Retirement Village Heidelberg
The Riversands Retirement Village is ideally situated in the most sought-after suburb of Heidelberg, Jordaanpark – nestled at the South Eastern end of Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve. The Retirement Village is easily accessible from the N3 Highway and close to all amenities such as Hospitals (Heidelberg Hospital and Suikerbosrand Clinic & Health Care Centre), churches, shopping facilities, banks and restaurants.
Heidelberg is a typical Victorian Town with museums, national monuments, A.G. Visser House and the well-known Historical “Klip Kerk”.
Riversands Retirement Village Heidelberg will offer its’ residents security with 24 hour access control.
The Riversands Retirement Village Heidelberg buyer have a choice to buy on either Liferights or Sectional Title (ownership). This Retirement Village is a phased development with Phase 1 currently under construction.
The first residents moved in on the 1 April 2016.
Riversands Retirement Village is designed for luxury and comfort, catering for the various Retirement demands:
- The Riversands Lifestyle Estate – for the active self-sustainable buyer who simply wishes to downsize from a large house with many responsibilities, but knowing care services will be available when needed.
- The Riversands Assisted Living caters for the person who no longer wants the responsibilities of a household and requires a more carefree lifestyle. These will be built in a later phase of the Retirement Village and will consist of 27m² & 64m² apartments with 1 bedroom, bathroom, living area and own kitchen.
- “Frail-care Facilities” – specifically for terminal care: Residents of the Riversands Retirement Village will have preference to access in this “frail – care Facility”
o Interim Care Services: Riversands Retirement Village will provide an interim facility for a sister (first Level Care) to operate and provide care services in your house until such time that the “Frail- care facility” is operational. Basic care will be included in the monthly care service levy, however if assisted care is required there will be an additional cost charged for specific services rendered.
- All houses will be linked to an emergency call centre included in the monthly levy.
- Physical Address: Corner of Bosbok and Leew Streets
- Suburb: Jordaanpark
- City: Heidelberg
- Province: Gauteng
Riversands Retirement Village Heidelberg CategoriesRetirement Village
Riversands Retirement Village Heidelberg Facilities