Elm Park Retirement Village – Flower Foundation
Elm Park Retirement Village features beautiful Cape Dutch-style cottages, spacious lawns and colourful gardens. It is set against the magnificent backdrop of Northcliff and is close to Cresta shopping centre, a number of restaurants and churches.
Accommodation offered at Elm Park Retirement Village
Cottages and Flats: ELM PARK
Spacious one and two bedroom cottages on large manicured lawns sprinkled with colour.
These units comprise a bedroom(s), lounge/dining room, bathroom, kitchen with courtyard (cottages), patio on to the gardens (cottages and downstairs flats), or balcony (upstairs flats). All units are north facing.
Purchased on Tenancy Right basis:
- 67 One bedroom cottages.
- 21 Two bedroom cottages.
- 10 One bedroom.
Monthly levies include a weekly domestic service and garden care.
Assisted Living: ROSE LODGE
Large single rooms, en-suite. Most are north facing, have access to nursing assistance and include all meals and laundry. Both extensions have their own lounge area for residents to socialise in, visit with family, or just relax in – perhaps with a good book from the library.
Purchased on Tenancy Right basis.
- En-suite rooms.
Full Care: PRIMROSE PLACE
Shared rooms and bathrooms for residents needing 24 hour nursing care.
Features of the Elm Park Retirement Village
• Perimeter secured and guardhouse manned 24 hours a day
• Emergency panic buttons in all rooms
• Lock-up garage for every cottage and flat
• Nursing staff on site for emergencies
• Occupational therapy
• Manager and matron on duty weekdays and on call during weekends
• Chapel and library
• Dining room and lounges for entertainment and socials
• Visiting doctors, podiatrist, physiotherapists, manicurist and hairdresser
• Snooker, arts and crafts, hobbies room, trim gym, cardies club and many more
• Transport to Cresta Mall weekly
• Guest flat for over-night visitors at nearby Maxhaven village
Here’s how Tenancy Rights work:
A resident’s right to remain in the accommodation depends on health and ability. When a resident vacates his/her unit, it is refurbished at the resident’s cost and resold. A percentage of that new selling price is refunded to the resident. The value of the unit is market related and generally goes up in price each year.
Repayment of Tenancy Rights to the resident is based on a sliding scale:
- 70% refund in first 6 months
- 60% refund 7-24 months
- 50% refund 25 months onwards
Call us today to view the Elm Park Retirement Village. For more Flower Foundation retirement villages, click here…
- Physical Address: 1 Suzanne Crescent Northcliff
- Suburb: Northcliff
- City: SANDTON and RANDBURG
- Province: Gauteng
- Postal address:
Elm Park Retirement Village – Flower Foundation CategoriesRetirement Village
Elm Park Retirement Village – Flower Foundation Facilities