Featherwood Retirement Village Pretoria – Nellie van Staden
FEATHERWOOD RETIREMENT VILLAGE PRETORIA
Gauteng’s premier retirement village has been designed to offer you a richly enjoyable lifestyle in a safe environment. FEATHERWOOD RETIREMENT VILLAGE is for matured fathers, mothers, sisters, uncles and aunties, sons and daughters. But its more than just an estate, it’s a living, breathing suburb; housing all your lifelong dreams and bringing together families & lifelong friends. Safety, Convenience, Comfort, Quality of life…. Years of market research and design have created a truly unique lifestyle estate, where there is space, convenience, safety and quality of life- both indoors and out. The developers have been involved with retirement villages for more than 30 years to give you the purchaser peace of mind that they will be around for many more… At a glance:
- 120 Freestanding Houses selling on Sectional Title – Ownership – Only one new House available with Resales Available from time to time
- 86 Apartments – Selling now on Life Rights
- 84 Assisted Living apartments available to rent
Benefits of the Retirement Village
- Location – close to Woodlands Boulevard Shopping Centre, Pretoria East, Netcare Hospital and Woodhill Golf Estate.
- Variety of homes ranging from spacious, fully independent, free standing homes amongst the established landscaped gardens.
- Final phase – lock-up-and-go lifestyle apartments
- Assisted living units within the frail care facility
- Frail care facility, offers full care services
- Frail care and assisted living facility has been planned in such a way that it will operate on a self-sustainable basis, meaning that owners of FEATHERWOOD RETIREMENT VILLAGE will not be subsidizing the operation.
- Owners will only pay for the services they use
- 24 Hour security
- Courtesy bus for all residents
- Clubhouse with a gym, library, salon, multipurpose dining & events hall (sees regular private and estate functions) and coffee bar
- Financially and operationally sound Body Corporate in the competent care of the trustees elected by the owners.
- Development has been well established in the 8 years since the estate started up.
- Physical Address: 131 Matt Street
- Suburb: Pretoria East
- City: PRETORIA and CENTURION
- Province: Gauteng
- Postal address:
Per adress: Nellie van Staden Properties (Head Office) PO Box 75066
Featherwood Retirement Village Pretoria – Nellie van Staden CategoriesRetirement Village
Featherwood Retirement Village Pretoria – Nellie van Staden Facilities