Willowbrook – Retirement Village Sandton
Willowbrook, a retirement village Sandton, is proud to offer a comfortable, happy and secure environment where each individual’s specific needs are catered for. A feature of the home is the sense of community spirit. Situated in the heart of Sandton close to Sandton City Shopping Malls, yet where the sounds of birdlife are more prevalent than traffic, Willowbrook offers a place to call home.
Accommodation available at Willowbrook Retirement Village Sandton
A variety of accommodation is available, comprising of en-suite rooms or flats for the independently mobile, mid-care and frail-care.
The monthly fee includes:
- All meals and teas “Happy Hour” every Thursday evening compliments of Willowbrook
- Nursing Sisters on duty 24/7
- All personal laundry Servicing of rooms/flats
- 24- Hour Security
- TV Point with M-Net / DSTV can be arranged at your expense
- Transport provided twice weekly to various malls for shopping and banking, etc.
- Organised Outings Activities and Entertainment e.g. games of skill (such as crosswords, bridge, trivial pursuit) bingo, music, films, exercises, arts, crafts, ‘walks’, outdoor activities and tea parties.
Respite Facilities offered by Willowbrook Retirement Village Sandton
Respite Facilities are available for those recovering from surgery, medical complaints or broken limbs. Our respite facilities also allow younger family members to be away, with the knowledge that their elderly relative is well looked after.
What you can expect at Willowbrook Retirement Village Sandton
- Tranquil Gardens,
- Gracious lounges and dining room facilities,
- Excellent nursing care,
- Family involvement welcome,
- Each Unit has an extension linked to a Switchboard where residents can receive and make calls,
- A panic button is provided to each resident for emergencies,
- Friday dinners for our Jewish residents (non-Kosher)
Hair Dressing Salon, Manicurist / Pedicurist / Podiatrist visit regularly, GPs visit frequently, or on request. Physiotherapist, transport to venues not included in the twice weekly trips. Parking bay, families are welcome to dine with the residents at a nominal cost.
For more information on Flower Foundation retirement villages, click here…
- Physical Address: 134 Willowbrook Place Sandown Sandton
- Suburb: Sandown
- City: SANDTON and RANDBURG
- Province: Gauteng
- Postal address:
Willowbrook – Retirement Village Sandton CategoriesRetirement Village
Willowbrook – Retirement Village Sandton Facilities