Trans-50 Panorama Palms retirement village Cape Town
Panorama Palms retirement village Cape Town is central to Cape Town’s amenities
Panorama Palms retirement village Cape Town is set in serene green surroundings amid waving palms and has a wonderful view of Table Mountain, in Cape Town. Panorama Palms provides a lifestyle that enables you to enjoy life to the fullest while providing you with security and peace of mind. Residents of Panorama Palms retirement village can visit the beach, take a short trip to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, go shopping at either the Tygervalley or Canal Walk shopping centres, or simply relax at the village. It’s your time to enjoy life to its fullest! As with most Trans 50 facilities, Panorama Palms retirement village offers you a range of accommodation and services, structured towards the evolving needs of the older person.
Panorama Palms retirement village offers the following accommodation:
- Two- and 3-bedroom cottages, ranging from 47m² to 98m². All cottages have their own lock-up garage, which is included in the life-rights purchase price, some of which is attached to the cottage.
- Rental or life-rights purchase of one-bedroom flats, measuring 35m², with covered parking available on request.
- Smaller studio apartments, ranging from 12m² to 24m², with covered parking available on request.
- Rental of bedsitters, fully inclusive of all services and meals.
- Around-the-clock care in a frail care centre.
Visit the Trans 50 Head Office
- Physical Address: HF Verwoerd Drive
- Suburb: Panorama
- City: CAPE TOWN
- Province: Western Cape
- Postal address:
PO Box 15072
Trans-50 Panorama Palms retirement village Cape Town CategoriesRetirement Village
Trans-50 Panorama Palms retirement village Cape Town Facilities
Accommodation currently available at Trans-50 Panorama Palms retirement village Cape Town
We understand that buying into a retirement village is a major decision that will affect your life in many ways. Our cottages and …
Our qualified and skilled staff provides support and advice to residents when determining a plan of care. Our service is aimed at accommodating …