Here’s what you can enjoy from a Somerset West Retirement Village:
- Central: Somerset West retirement villages are situated just 50KM from Cape Town and 18KM from Stellenbosch.
- Stunning view: Somerset West is surrounded by the Helderberg Mountain between the Cape Winelands and False Bay in amphitheater style.
- Festive Christmas: Each year, the town puts up a jovial display of Christmas lights making the holiday really special. You can walk down the main road and buy your favourite treats and trinkets from the Christmas flea market while a parade entertains the folk.
- In Nature: The Helderberg Nature Reserve contains a wide variety of buck, tortoises and other reptiles, making a day-visit the perfect outing for anyone who wants to get in touch with Nature.
- Things to do: Enjoy a trip to the Vergelegen Wine Estate and take in the magnificent beauty of Cape Dutch architecture. And with numerous golf courses in the town, you will be able to enjoy the sunshine while perfecting your stroke.
When you have this much going for a place, it’s difficult to imagine that you won’t find the perfect retirement village in Somerset West. Search here for Somerset West Retirement Villages.