With such a huge decision to make for one of the biggest milestones in your life – your retirement, you may be feeling a little apprehensive. After all, you just want to settle down now for some peaceful relaxation and leisure. Well, look no further than Somerset West Retirement Villages to offer you your own little piece of tranquil paradise.
Here’s what else you can expect from Somerset West Retirement Villages:
- Just 50km from Cape Town, you can enjoy wide open green spaces with the peace of mind that you can get to the Mother City in less than an hour.
- You’ll be surrounded by an ampitheatre of majestic mountains.
- Christmas is a special time when the town gets dressed in colourful flashing Christmas lights and the air is filled with the joys of the festive season.
- Enjoy a day out at the Helderberg Nature Reserve where you will spot buck, birds, tortoises and other reptiles.
- Go for wine tasting at the Vergelegen Wine Estate.
- And go explore Stellenbosch, just 18kms away.
- If there’s a time of need, the Vergelegen Medi-Clinic and the Busamed Paardevlei Private Hospital are in Somerset West itself.
There are just so many reason to choose Somerset West Retirement Villages for your retirement, not least, it’s one of the most gorgeous towns in South Africa.