Just 50km from Cape Town, this growing town offers some of the most sought after retirement villages. But what could you expect if you choose a Stellenbosch Retirement Village?
Let’s take a look:
- It’s an uncrowded city with just over 156,000 residents
- It’s a young town – reaming with South Africa’s finest youth who attend Stellenbosch University
- Warm Mediterranean climate
- Brimming with lively rugby supporters
- Producer of some of the best wine in the country
- Sheltered by majestic mountains
- Surrounded by natural beauty
If you are interested in retiring in the Western Cape, a Stellenbosch Retirement Village could be the perfect choice for you. To find retirement villages in Stellenbosch, enter the keyword ‘Stellenbosch’ on the home page of Seniorservice.co.za.