Care Centre and Assisted Living Suites
Assisted Living Suites
from R12 000pm [NOW AVAILABLE TO RENT ]
With age comes exclusivity, such should be your golden years.
Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate offers 13 Assisted Living Suites situated within the Care Centre and offers spacious furnished rooms, with en-suite and direct access to all medical facilities within the Care Centre. This includes all daily meals, medical checks, carers on duty, weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services. The Care Centre has a welcoming design to promote interaction between residents by means of stylish lounges, dining areas and braai room.
Frail Care Rooms
from R16 500pm [NOW AVAILABLE TO RENT – MEDIUM CARE]
Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate offers 5 Frail Care Rooms, each with 2 beds, and offers 24/7 care by trained staff. This includes all daily meals, medical checks, weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services. Admission to the Frail Care Rooms is subject to a confidential vetting process whereby each Resident’s or External Patient’s medical condition will be carefully evaluated. The cost of high-level care will be determined by a clinical assessment and hours of nursing care required by the individual. Patients admitted to medium-level care may have to be changed to high-level care if their health status changes.
Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate, in conjunction with Medwell SA, brings you world-class healthcare, literally right at your doorstep. With over 20 years’ experience in caring for people, you can rest assured that you are in good and capable hands.
Medwell SA specialises in providing managed home health care services as an alternative to long term hospitalisation and care in specialised care facilities. Our services include managed care at home, post-hospitalisation and discharge from rehabilitation facilities. Our services are rendered to all age groups including the elderly that have become frail. Our aim is to provide patient-centered care with an emphasis on the clinical needs and requirements as well as the personal needs of the patient and family involved.
Post-hospitalisation care – Oncology care – Palliative care – Wound care – Catheter care – Stoma care – Tracheostomy care – Elderly/frail care – Rehabilitation care – Home ventilation – Oxygen therapy – Equipment hire/sales – Single nursing procedures – Social work consultations – Comprehensive physiotherapy at home – Dentistry at home – Frail Care Facility management – Implementation of Holistic Health Care services in retirement/lifestyle villages
Patronage Card for Zevenwacht Wine Estate for the duration of your stay
(Apply at Zevenwacht Wine Estate’s Tasting room)
Being a patron of Zevenwacht offers you the following benefits:
– 10% discount on wine purchases from the tasting centre.
– Complimentary wine tasting (limited to 4 pax).
– 10% discount on meals in the restaurant and picnic baskets.
– 10% discount on accommodation (Country Inn & Cottages).
– Discount on the conference facilities.
– 10% discount on full day or evening spa at Bakwena Spa at Zevenwacht.
(Not applicable to special offers, half-day packages, single treatments or products T’s & C’s apply).
– Preferential purchasing opportunities for newly released wines.
The Care Centre has a welcoming design to promote interaction between residents by means of stylish lounges, dining areas and braai room.
– 24-hour state-of-the-art security solution
– Security gates with electric fencing
– Client focused approach through superior service levels that exceed client expectations.
– Embracing the latest technology has made this one of the key management principles on which
the company is being built for the future
– Bloodhound Patrol Management System: to effectively monitor our patrol accuracy
– We are acutely aware that this tool provides us all with peace of mind that the security officers are
actively patrolling the premises they are looking after (Real-time GPS tracking of roaming guards)
– Top Performer from Bloodhound Technologies – Ranking number 1 amongst all Bloodhound