A well-established Group operating since 2006 with its focus primarily but not limited to frail care, assisted living and steps within the disease of Alzheimer & dementia.
The AD Care Waterkloof clinic is a 30-bed frail care clinic added to the Groups profile in 2017, The clinic is situated in the prestigious Upper Waterkloof Retirement Village.
AD Care Waterkloof consists of various service options to cater for everyone’s needs, luxurious private rooms with en-suite bathrooms, shared couple rooms, single rooms and two ladies’ wards.
At our clinic we strive to provide value-added services with a personal touch to residents diagnosed with Alzheimer and Dementia, Stroke patients, Parkinson Disease, palliative care, and any other care for elderly residents, short- and long-term stay.
We strive to offer a safe environment for the elderly with hands on care from qualified caring staff.
Our Services include:
1. 24 Hour Nursing Care
2. Medication Management and Administration
3. Housekeeping and Laundry Services
4. Meals & Nutritional Requirements
5. General Hygiene
6. Frequent Assessments
7. Daily recreational Activities
8. Clinic Management
Services to the Retirement Village:
1. 24 Hour Emergency Assistance (Call Out)
2. Home Based Care
3. Assisted Living
5. Monthly Health Assessments
6. Treatment Room consultation
Additional services include:
1. On call Doctors, dentists, therapists and wound care sisters
2. Ambulance Services