Our facility is situated in the scenic Hennops River Valley on the R511 amid beautiful natural surroundings.
Ideal for a couple that is still mobile and who does not want the worry of having to prepare their own meals or do laundry.
It has an enclosed garden, so small pets are allowed. It has a kitchen, dining and living area. Large bathroom with shower, one bedroom with 2 single beds and cupboards.
We offer assisted living, Alzheimer and dementia care, frail care as well as MS and hospice care.
There are various farm animals on site, including donkeys, goats and rabbits, offering residents a farm feel.
Included in rental:
- Water and electricity;
- 24/7 Nursing staff on duty;
- 3 x balanced main meals per day;
- 3 x snacks meals per day;
- daily activities;
- basic hairdressing;
- personal hygiene (manicure and pedicure);
- daily exercises/activities;
- WhatsApp group is created with all relevant parties (friends/family) updates are shared daily.