Are you in looking for the perfect Retirement Village for yourself, your parents, relatives or friends?
At Hillcrest Country Retirement Estate Haven Durban we offer the complete range of retirement products, including the following:
- Hillcrest Retirement Country Haven –1 and 2 bedroom Simplex apartment units providing the perfect mix between a Lock-up-and-go Lifestyle and Assisted Living. These units are perfect for the retired person who wants the comfort of their own apartment yet they do not want to worry about the everyday responsibilities such as cleaning, laundry, maintenance etc. Basic Care and support services including healthy meals and frequent health assessments are provided as standard and ad-hock services are provided according to the resident’s needs. BLOCK B NOW SELLING!
- The Estate offers luxury Freestanding houses, ranging from 2-3 bedroom, 1-2 Bathroom and single or double garage units that can be customized to the clients specifications (Within architectural and development guidelines)
- Hillcrest Country Retirement Cottages - smaller Semi-detached 1 and 2 bedroom garden townhouses. Catering for the younger and self-assisted retiree who wishes to have all the freedom of a larger home while having the peace of mind that should the need arise all of the required care and support services including assisted living that can be provided within the person’s own home in the Hillcrest Country Retirement Estate.
Clubhouse and Facilities:
- Residents frequently use the opportunity to get together at the fully operational Clubhouse. The clubhouse offers a fully equipped kitchen, library, lounge and outdoor pool excellent for water aerobics. This popular Country Retirement Estate is perfectly situated in Hillcrest close to Durban.
- The communal areas of the development are managed by a body corporate consisting of residents of the Estate & Haven. All services such as gardening (communal areas only), refuse, maintenance etc. are sub contracted to outside providers.
- For more information on assisted living units and Frail Care Facilities Contact the Sales Team.
Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven Durban Security:
- The development is surrounded by a security fence with electrified fencing and security cameras to the main entrance/ exit area where both residents and visitors gain access through the main entrance gatehouse which is manned 24/7 by security guards
- Easy access to the M13 and N3 Highways
- With the development not situated on the coast line itself, the residents enjoy a lovely climate all year round. A quick 45 minute drive away from popular holiday destinations such as Durban, Umhlanga, Etc.
- Located in the area of a thousand hills, with magnificent views
- An easy 3 minute drive to the Hillcrest CBD offering a wide variety of shops, restaurants, professional services, schools, churches, sporting facilities and much more.
- Across the street from the newly built Hillcrest Private hospital, which serves as an integral part of the Care & Support emergency protocol
- 45 Minutes from the newly built King Shaka International Airport
- Close to many popular golf courses such as Augusta Golf Course; Cotswold Downs Golf Course; Mount Edgecombe, Durban Country Club Etc.
Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven Durban Price:
- Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven Priced from as little as R1 250 000.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Sold on Sectional Title With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesWith Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
Fully operational Clubhouse on the Estate
Available when requested
Basement Parking and Covered Parking
Scheduled trips to Hillcrest CBD
Perimeter Electric Fencing and 24 Hour access control to the Estate
Visiting doctor and Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven located across the road from Hillcrest Private Hospital
Visiting nurse and nurses station within the new Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven (on completion)
Located at Clubhouse in the Estate - ideal for water aerobics
Laundry Service within Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven
Library within the existing Clubhouse and Library facility within the New Hillcrest Country Retirement Haven