Situated in the leafy suburb of Waterkloof, 3 Km from Brooklyn Mall, and Groenkloof Life Hospital, Larmenier Retirement Village offers the ideal retirement option.
At Larmenier Village you can sit back, relax and enjoy your retirement – never needing to drive more than 5km to a shopping centre, medical facility or become frustrated with traffic jams.
The Village is also close to sporting and recreational facilities.
Over the years the Village has built a safe and secure environment that allows for a warm friendly atmosphere and a program of social activities.
- All residents have emergency call buttons at their disposal with immediate response.
- Frail-care is available on our sister property at Nazareth House
Our Life Right Scheme
Developed on the Land of Nazareth House, Larmenier Village has 50 self contained units for independent living.
Our Units are well designed and modern and is one of the few retirement villages that continue to offer large spacious living areas and face-brick external finishes.
At Larmenier Village you will enjoy the following amenities:-
- 24h On-Site Security Guards with a directly linked control room and emergency response services.
- The complex is fully enclosed with electric fencing and is constantly patrolled.
- There is an on-site nurse available during normal office hours, five days a week.
- 24h emergency response,
- Mid-day meals can be provided on request.
- There is a hair salon and library. Also, all business solutions including E-mail, electronic banking, photocopying, and other facilities are available via our management team and the community centre
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Offering Cottages Sold on Life Rights With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesOffering Hospice Care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
Subsidized PlacesSubsidized Old Age Home