Lotus River Place Old Age Home Cape Town was founded in 1953 by a group of volunteers.
The CPOA’s founding mission was to provide housing to retirees who did not have the financial means to adequately care for themselves in their old age.
After over 66 years, this remains one of our core objectives.
Lotus River Place, one of CPOA’s welfare facilities, is situated in Lotus River and is a 120 bed Frail Care facility.
Applicants must be 60 years or older and require full-time assistance and/or care.
Services Provided at our Homes:
- Secure Complex.
- 24-Hour assistance is provided by professional staff.
- 3 Daily meals, as well as snacks and drinks.
- Respite Care.
- Day Care.
- Rates included in monthly contribution.
- Personal Toiletries Not Supplied.
- Not Pet Friendly.
- Regular events and outings.
- Daily therapeutic activities.
Contact Lotus River Place Old Age Home today.
Old Age HomesWith Dementia / Alzheimer’s care With Frail Care
Frail Care CentresSpecialised Dementia Care With Dementia - Alzheimer’s care
Subsidized PlacesSubsidized Old Age Home Subsidized Frail Care Centre