Avondrust Court retirement village Cape Town is situated in Rondebosch. You can enjoy lovely mountain views and relax in two courtyards lined by rose gardens.
This warm and welcoming complex offers retirees a choice between renting or purchasing a Life Right. Choose from single room, single or double occupancy units or one of 40 on-site beds in the CPOA Care Centre. Retirees also have the option of purchasing a Life Right or renting an apartment.
What you can expect at Avondrust Court retirement village Cape Town:
- Residents' parking and garages are optional extras
- Meals are provided • Regret no pets
- Communal facilities & dining room
- Hairdresser on-site (Tuesdays to Fridays)
- Tuck shop
- Ladies and Gents second hand clothing boutique
- Residents' TV lounge, complete with surround sound for exciting Movie Nights
- Library - access to the Avondrust library weekly and to Rondebosch Library once a month
- Dining Hall
- Entertainment and monthly events
- Outreach group Interested applicants must be 60 years or older.
Contact Avondrust Court retirement village Cape Town today to arrange an appointment.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Offering Rentals Sold on Life Rights With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesOffering Short Term / Holiday Care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living