Pinelands Grove Retirement Village Cape Town is nestled in the breathtakingly beautiful suburb of Pinelands and has Cape Town’s Table Mountain as its backdrop. It's a new upmarket retirement development, offering individuals the opportunity to enjoy out-of-town-living in a secure environment.
There are 200 beautiful units of varying sizes that are offered on a Life Rights basis. Studio units are offered on a rental basis. This way you can select a living option that's best for you.
Residents have access to superb amenities as well as an on-site 18-bed CPOA Care Centre for those in need of frail care.
CPOA is the managing agent for Pinelands Grove.
This is what you can expect at Pinelands Grove Retirement Village Cape Town:
- Independent living in individual apartments
- Double and single occupancy units
- 24 hour-security
- Residents' parking is available
- 16 Lunches are included
- Approved pets are allowed on the ground floor only
- 18-bed CPOA Care Centre on-site
- 24-hour Emergency response
- Additional Care packages are available at cost
- Therapeutic activities are available at additional cost
- A coin-operated laundry and separate full laundrette service on site
- Residents' Lounges
- Solar-heated swimming pool
- Conference/Board Room
- Games Room
- A Puzzle Room
- And, Activities Room
Individuals from the age of 55 are welcome to apply. Contact Pinelands Grove Retirement Village Cape Town today to arrange an appointment.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Offering Rentals With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesOffering Short Term / Holiday Care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
On the ground floor only
yes, we have a beautiful new frail care
Heated swimming pool