Thornton Place Retirement Village Cape Town is situated in the quiet suburb of Thornton, near the major national roads, Thornton Station, the Grand West Casino, and is centrally located to the N1 City Mall, Century City Mall and Howard Centre.
This socially-oriented residence consists of 45 independently, semi-detached Life Rights cottages. 10 of these are one-bedroom units and 35 are two-bedroom units. These include a parking garage as well as an additional parking bay.
The residents enjoy a well-stocked library as well as meals in the freshly decorated dining hall.
This is not a pet-friendly residence.
This is what you can expect at Thornton Place Retirement Village Cape Town:
- Independent living
- Double and single occupancy units
- 24-hour security
- Garages are included
- Meals are included
- Care is available at nearest CPOA Care Centre
- Call4Care emergency medical response
- A coin-operated laundry facility is available
- The Entertainment Committee arranges regular entertainment for residents
Individuals from the age of 60 are welcome to apply. Contact Thornton Place Retirement Village Cape Town for an appointment today.
Garage and parking bay