New Life Retirement Villages Durbanville were launched by Henry Nel after he saw a need for retirement accommodation in Cape Town.
He started building developments that are centred around the idea of a vibrant social community where the elderly can transition into a ‘new season of life’ with security, peace of mind and great social community connections.
Today they boast 3 unique Retirement villages, a fourth in development. Each of them has access to the centralised New Life Frail Care. Each village’s upmarket homes have a unique genre.
Onze Molen was built in 2001 and consists of 35 apartments, which are either Bachelor, 1 or 2 bedroomed. it was the first of 2 more Villages to follow, Vygeboom and Manor on Lords Walks.
The facilities on-premises include; a meeting area, dining hall, and large patio with a luscious garden and braai area.
Manor on Lords Walk was built in 2004 and boasts 28 separate apartments comprising of Bachelor units, 1 & 2 Bedroom apartments.
This retirement village is affordable and includes units with simple neat finishes. It is a gated security village with a spacious dining hall, communal braai area, ample gardens, secure parking, and electric fencing.
Vygeboom was established in 2008. The first phase comprises of 18 two-bedroomed apartments and the second phase of 25 units. This French-style village features granite countertops, travertine tiles and chandeliers.
Services at New Life Retirement Villages Durbanville
We have a list of services available to residents of our retirement villages:
- A qualified nurse who runs the blood pressure clinic and checks vital signs.
- A shuttle service to shopping centres, takes our residents to do their weekly grocery shopping.
- Regular shuttled outings to coffee shops, V&A Water Front, wine estates and other scenic spots.
- Weekly games.
- Weekly exercise sessions.
- Meal service (outsourced) – meals can be ordered from the weekly menu.
- Panic Button System – all residents are required to have one with them at all times.
- Residents are guaranteed a place in our Frail Care centre with a 10% discount.
Contact New Life Retirement Villages Durbanville today…