Waverly Gardens Memory Care is a specialised home dedicated to people that need Alzheimers and dementia care.
Nursing staff are available 24 hours, all of whom have been trained by Alzheimer’s SA and certified as Alzheimer’s carers.
Accommodation available at this Alzheimers and dementia care home
Various accommodation units are available at Waverly Gardens Memory Care Johannesburg. From shared rooms and bathrooms to single rooms with bathroom en-suite. Apartments for couples are available from time to time.
Monthly levies include all meals, laundry and nursing assistance as well as Occupational Therapy and other activities.
Holiday or convalescent care also available.
Features of the Waverly Gardens Memory Care Alzheimers and dementia care home
• Perimeter secured and security guard
• Occupational therapy, including music therapy and simple games
• Matron on duty weekdays, on call during weekends
• Dining room and lounges for entertainment and socials
• Visiting doctor, podiatrist, physiotherapist, manicurist and hairdresser
• Family support programme for relatives, run by volunteer counsellors.
• Visiting ministers from various denominations visit regularly
For more information on Alzheimers and dementia care, or accommodation for your loved one, please contact Matron Cheryl
Old Age HomesOffering Day Care Offering Short Term / Holiday Care With Dementia / Alzheimer’s care
Frail Care CentresSpecialised Dementia Care With Dementia - Alzheimer’s care
Activities such as baking, arts and crafts and music are enjoyed by the residents
Hairdresser visits weekly
Dining room on-site; meals part of levy
To ensure safety of the residents, a guard is on duty at the gate
Laundry included in levy