Situated in the lovely suburb of Oaklands, Johannesburg, this tranquil care home caters for the needs of those requiring a little extra loving care. This home has beautiful gardens with benches scattered throughout for quiet moments. Large and small lounges to relax in and read a book from the library, or visit with family and friends.
Accommodation offered at Pioneer House
- Sunny single rooms, all with a garden view.
- 25 single rooms with basin and shared bathroom facilities.
- 16 single en-suite rooms, some with French doors opening onto the lovely gardens.
- The monthly levies include nursing assistance, all meals and laundry.
- 7 shared and 13 single rooms with shared bathrooms.
- 4 bed ward
- 2 bed ward
- Single room
- Single rooms en-suite
- Double room en-suite
Features of the Pioneer House
- Perimeter secured and guard at reception
- Nursing staff always available
- Occupational therapy
- Manager and matron on duty weekdays, on call during weekends
- Charming Chapel (by donations from the community)
- Main lounge for meetings, socials and entertainment
- Smaller lounges for relaxing or reading or socialising
- DSTV and TV in both lounges
- Visiting doctor, podiatrist, physiotherapist, manicurist and hairdresser
- Transport to shopping centre weekly
For more information on other Flower Organisation old age homes, click here…
On-site hairdressing salon
Shuttle service provided for Assisted Living residents
Dining room on-site; meals part of levy
Single point access
Registered nurse available 24/7
Laundry included in levy
Senior gym in morning