The retirement village Kimberley boasts about
With its warm climate, Acacia Park offers crystal clear air, endless blue skies and starry nights. Set in the up-market Hadison Park area, this retirement village Kimberley adores, offers expansive gardens and a dedicated area of natural veld that attracts nature lovers. If you love walking the dusty velds alongside meerkats, then Acacia Park is the place for you.
Accommodation at the Acacia Park retirement village Kimberley offers
Acacia Park offers an independent lifestyle – allowing you to enjoy life to the fullest while providing you with security and peace of mind. It offers a full range of accommodation and services that cater for the evolving needs of an older population. Acacia Park offers the following accommodation:
- Two-bedroom garden villas, ranging from 63m² to 100m². All villas have their own lock-up garage, included in the life-rights purchase price.
- Rental of one-bedroom flats – 40m², with covered parking available on request.
- Smaller studio apartments – 27m², with covered parking on request.
- Rental of bedsitters – fully inclusive of all services and meals.
- Around-the-clock care in our frail care centre.
Visit the Trans 50 Head Office for more information on our retirement villages and contact us to visit Acacia Park Retirement Village Kimberley.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Offering Cottages Offering Rentals Sold on Life Rights With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesWith Dementia / Alzheimer’s care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
Frail Care CentresWith Dementia - Alzheimer’s care