Midstream Medical Care Old Age Home Pretoria is a centrally located, brand new, completely equipped facility, managed by an experienced team of specialised staff in all the disciplines in the home. They ensure our residents are cared for extremely well. Every resident participates in an initial and annual assessment (ILS/BBS/FIM) in order to determine their needs so that they can receive the best individualised care.
Personal programmes are developed by our experienced team to ensure monthly goals and objectives are set with each resident. This helps ensure their levels of function are maintained and they achieve their personal goals.
Various levels of care is on offer, each costed accordingly.
Our facilities include comfortable private rooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large outside leisure area, spacious social areas including a coffee station, library and TV rooms which have Wi-Fi access.
At Care in Midstream Old Age Home Pretoria, we provide for the care of:
- Independent living residents: Elderly people whoc can function independently, but need nursing care on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assisted living residents: Elderly people who need assistance with day-to-day activities but not full time care
- Frail Care residents: Elderly people who need full time care
- Dementia care: Providing specialised care to people with Dementia, including Alzheimer's Disease.
Main Services at Care in Midstream Old Age Home Pretoria:
- 24/7 Paramedic services for emergencies
- A number and variety of groups and social events are organised to pique the interests of our residents: These include arts & crafts, gardening, cooking, book club, games, movie nights and our grand annual function. There are also cultural and music functions, monthly braais, dancing evenings and visits by guest artists and speakers.
- A seasoned social worker is available on-site to assist residents.
Short-term stay at Care in Midstream
Care in Midstream Old Age Home Pretoria offers Day, Weekend and Weekly Care in our Frail Care, Assisted Living, Dementia and Alzheimer’s facilities. This service enables home caregivers the opportunity to take a short break from their responsibilities for a short holiday, to attend to important business or to place the individual in good care away from home.
Holiday care is one of the most valuable services when it comes to preventing caregiver stress and burnout. It encourages the primary caregiver to recharge their health and energy, and in turn, supports the health of the person receiving care. There is no minimum period of stay for short term care. Contact us for more information.
Enquire with Care in Midstream Old Age Home Pretoria today…
Old Age HomesOffering Day Care Offering Short Term / Holiday Care With Dementia / Alzheimer’s care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
Frail Care CentresSpecialised Dementia Care With Dementia - Alzheimer’s care