Princess Christian Home – Old Age Home Pretoria – is an independent non-profit organisation, situated in Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria and is a mere 1.5 km away from Life Groenkloof Hospital and close to Brooklyn Mall.
We specialise in 24 Hour elderly care for those who are:
- Frail or
- Those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease
Our Medically trained staff consists of a Matron, Professional Sisters and Nurses that provide 24/7 nursing care to our Residents. A dedicated Doctor is available for an onsite consultation when needed.
The general staff at Princess Christian Home – Old Age Home Pretoria consists of:
- Cleaners that ensure the home is clean and smells hygienic
- Laundry staff that make certain all linen and Residents’ clothing are clean and fresh on a daily basis
- Handymen that maintains the home
- Gardener that maintains the home’s beautiful gardens
- Front office staff provide a professional and friendly service to Residents and visitors alike.
The Home outsources the following:
- The kitchen is a reliable catering company that specialises in providing well balanced and nutritional meals planned by their dietitian. Three tasty meals daily are included in the accommodation fee.
- A trusted security company providing our Residents and visitors with a safe and secure environment 24/7. A Security Guard at an access restricted main gate, an electric fence around the premises and CCTV Cameras gives added peace of mind.
The following services are available at an additional fee:
- A Hairdresser that is available weekly in the home’s Salon
- A Pedicurist that visits the home on monthly basis
- A Manicurist that visits the home on a monthly basis
- An Audiologist that visits the home on a monthly basis
The Home also provides free activities for our Residents such as fabric painting, board games, library, birthday celebrations, exercises and church services from various denominations. An Alzheimer’s support group meets on a monthly basis at the home. Residents also enjoy taking walks in our tranquil gardens.
The residential facilities consist of:
- En-suite and single units for able bodied Residents
- Frail care units
- Alzheimer units
Facilities are rented on a monthly basis and fees are dependent on the type of care the Resident may require. Please contact Princess Christian Home for further information.
Contact Princess Christian Home – Old Age Home Pretoria – today.
Hair Salon on premises with attending Hairdresser on Thursdays and Fridays
Weekly shopping done for Residents
Three Meals and Two Tea times daily included in fee
Access control at main entrance, 24/7 Security Guard on premises, Electric Fencing and CCTV Cameras
Wheelchair Access to building and wheelchair friendly building
Dedicated Medical Doctor willing to come to premises for consultation
24/7 Nursing Care, 24/7 Professional Sister on premises
Weekly Laundry Service included in fee
Free weekly Library Service on premises