FEATHERWOOD RETIREMENT VILLAGE PRETORIA
Gauteng’s premier retirement village has been designed to offer you a richly enjoyable lifestyle in a safe environment. FEATHERWOOD RETIREMENT VILLAGE is for matured fathers, mothers, sisters, uncles and aunties, sons and daughters. But its more than just an estate, it’s a living, breathing suburb; housing all your lifelong dreams and bringing together families & lifelong friends. Safety, Convenience, Comfort, Quality of life…. Years of market research and design have created a truly unique lifestyle estate, where there is space, convenience, safety and quality of life- both indoors and out. The developers have been involved with retirement villages for more than 30 years to give you the purchaser peace of mind that they will be around for many more… At a glance:
- 120 Freestanding Houses selling on Sectional Title – Ownership – Only one new House available with Resales Available from time to time
- 86 Apartments – Selling now on Life Rights
- 84 Assisted Living apartments available to rent
Benefits of the Retirement Village
- Location – close to Woodlands Boulevard Shopping Centre, Pretoria East, Netcare Hospital and Woodhill Golf Estate.
- Variety of homes ranging from spacious, fully independent, free standing homes amongst the established landscaped gardens.
- Final phase – lock-up-and-go lifestyle apartments
- Assisted living units within the frail care facility
- Frail care facility, offers full care services
- Frail care and assisted living facility has been planned in such a way that it will operate on a self-sustainable basis, meaning that owners of FEATHERWOOD RETIREMENT VILLAGE will not be subsidizing the operation.
- Owners will only pay for the services they use
- 24 Hour security
- Courtesy bus for all residents
- Clubhouse with a gym, library, salon, multipurpose dining & events hall (sees regular private and estate functions) and coffee bar
- Financially and operationally sound Body Corporate in the competent care of the trustees elected by the owners.
- Development has been well established in the 8 years since the estate started up.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Offering Cottages Offering Rentals Sold on Life Rights Sold on Sectional Title With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesWith Midcare / Assisted Living
Fully operational Community Center on the Estate. Offering Braai facilities, Lounge and Dining room - ideal for functions
Hairdresser available on development.
Pets allowed within reason
Choice of single or double garages
Scheduled trips to Woodlands and other.
Meals avaialble at Clubhouse with coffe Bar
Perimeter wall with electric fencing
Doctors Visits as per request
Scheduled visits from nursing sister. Nurses station at Frail Cair (on competion)
Available at Assisted Living Apartments
Library within the existing Clubhouse
Available at the clubhouse