Midstream Medical Care Nursing Home is centrally located, and fully equipped with modern state-of-the-art equipment. It's managed by an experienced team of highly trained personnel in various disciplines. Our aim is to ensure our residents are cared for in an exceptional manner. Each of our residents undergoes an initial as well as annual assessments (ILS/BBS/FIM) in order for us to provide optimum and individualised care - personalised to the exact needs of each person's health and mobility abilities.
Our team develops individual programmes to ensure that monthly goals are set with each resident, with the aim that they maintain their level of functionality and meet their personal goals. Various levels of care are on offer, each priced accordingly.
Accommodation includes comfortable private rooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large outside leisure area, social areas with coffee station, library and TV room with Wi-Fi access.
At Care in Midstream Nursing Home, we provide care for:
- Independent living: Elderly people who can function independently, but need access to nursing care on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assisted living: Elderly people who need assistance with daily activities but don't need full time care
- Frail Care: Elderly people who need full time care
- Dementia facility: Providing care for people who suffer from dementia, including Alzheimers Disease.
- Emergency paramedic services are available 24/7
- A number of group activities and social events are organised - there's something for everyone, including: arts & crafts, gardening, cooking, games, book club, movie nights and an annual year-end function. Other events include cultural and music functions, monthly braais, music and dancing evenings and visits by artists and speakers. An experienced social worker is available on the premises to assist residents.
Short stay opportunity:
Care in Midstream Nursing Home offers Day, Weekend, and Weekly Care in all the facilities, which include Assisted Living, Frail Care, Dementia and/or Alzheimer’s. This important service enables caregivers in the home an opportunity to take a well-deserved break from their many responsibilities - whether to go on holiday, attend to business, or even just place the individual in good care away from home to recoup.
This short-stay care service is one of the most valued offers for home-caregivers to prevent burnout. It allows the main caregiver some time and space away from their responsibilities to recharge their health and energy. This in turn, supports and enhances the health of the person receiving care. There is no minimum period of stay for this service.
Contact Midstream Medical Care Nursing Home to enquire today…
Old Age HomesOffering Short Term / Holiday Care With Dementia / Alzheimer’s care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
Frail Care CentresSpecialised Dementia Care With Dementia - Alzheimer’s care