Find anything by name, place or keyword

Renishaw Hills Scottburgh Retirement Village


Welcome to Renishaw Hills Scottburgh Retirement Village – Coastal Living at its Best

Discover the epitome of luxury retirement living at Renishaw Hills, nestled within the stunning Renishaw Coastal Precinct near Scottburgh, KwaZulu-Natal. Just 45 minutes from Durban, our community offers breathtaking ocean views and lush coastal forests, making every day feel like a holiday.

Our Homes include SMEG appliances and impeccable building finishes as the standard. Every detail is meticulously crafted to evoke a sense of pride and belonging. For those concerned about assisted living, our homes have been designed with this in mind, so that every need is taken care of.

Investing in Renishaw Hills offers you a very unique opportunity to buy in at a low and affordable price before the area reaches full development — a true bargain compared to other more developed locales. With a new retail centre and filling station already in development, property values are set to rise, enhancing Your investment. Additionally, developments on the horizon include a private hospital and prestigious schools, promising further appreciation and desirability.

Renishaw Hills Scottburgh Retirement Village – a unique experience…

What makes us unique to other developments is that only 20% of the property will be developed, with the remaining 80% transformed into a stunning conservation area. This approach creates one of South Africa’s largest and most unique developments, offering a harmonious blend of modern living and nature. With our deep historical ties to the region, We are committed to building a community that embodies sustainable luxury and unparalleled quality.

We provide Off Grid Living in the form of independent sanitation and borehole water, treated to SANS 241 standards for guaranteed quality and purity. Each home features a solar geyser and is equipped with an inverter and battery system to ensure uninterrupted power during load shedding.

Residents can enjoy a host of amenities including 24/7 security, cutting-edge healthcare services, and your own personal indigenous garden designed by Elsa Pooley, one of the world’s foremost experts in indigenous landscaping. Maintenance is hassle-free; our affordable monthly levies of just R2680 cover exterior property maintenance, garden upkeep, and personal fiber internet service, ensuring a comfortable and convenient living experience.

At Renishaw Hills, our community centre serves as the vibrant heart of our estate, featuring more than 20 social clubs. Dive into a variety of activities including wine tasting, pottery, art, canasta, chess, bowls, and archery, where excitement and engagement enrich everyday life, making boredom a distant memory. For outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy a dip in our heated pool, or join one of our bird-watching, walking, and cycling clubs to traverse over 40km of picturesque trails. Here, each day offers a new opportunity to connect, relish, and discover.

Our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way, ensuring a smooth transition to your new home. Visit us and find your dream retirement home today!

Embrace the coastal living experience at Renishaw Hills Scottburgh Retirement Village and make every day a celebration of life.

Show More


Images (click to view the gallery)


Number of Cottages
Number of Apartments
Number of beds in Midcare Assisted Living
Number of beds in Frailcare
Community Center
Pets allowed
Yes, 2 Small Dogs
Yes, Double Garages
Complex Security
24/7 World Class Security
Wheelchair Access
Medical Doctor
Nursing sister
Swimming Pool
Yes, Heated Swimming Pool
Library Service
Wi Fi
Show More