Our Frail Care Home Krugersdorp North facility, situated at Nr 80 3rd Street, Krugersdorp provides exceptional care for the elderly and frail members of our community.
Located in a beautiful and tranquil space, our facility has been designed to ensure the comfort, safety, and well-being of our Residents.
At Absolute Care, we understand the unique needs of individuals requiring Frailcare or assisted living, and our team of compassionate professionals is committed in providing personalized care and support tailored to each Resident.
Our facility at 80 3rd street features spacious and comfortable living spaces and a range of amenities to promote a fulfilling and enriching lifestyle. The garden at our Care Home is truly a haven of natural beauty and tranquility designed to provide a serene and therapeutic environment specifically tailored to the needs of our elderly Residents. The landscape creates a peaceful and inviting atmosphere.
Key Features of our Frail Care Home Krugersdorp include:
· 24-hour Qualified nursing care provided by experienced and dedicated staff.
· Individualized care plans to meet each Resident’s specific needs.
· Nutritious and delicious meals prepared by our talented culinary team. We can cater for any specific dietary requirement.
· Engaging activities and social programs to promote mental and physical well-being.
· Access to medical services and therapy programs to promote health.
· Emphasis on creating a warm, supportive and inclusive community for Residents and their families.
· We take care of all laundry and cleaning
· Couple or Shared rooms available
· Administration and management of all medicines
Enquire about Absolute Frail Care Home Krugersdorp North today…
Retirement VillagesWith Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Old Age HomesOffering Day Care Offering Hospice Care Offering Short Term / Holiday Care With Dementia / Alzheimer’s care With Frail Care With Midcare / Assisted Living
Frail Care CentresSpecialised Dementia Care With Dementia - Alzheimer’s care
Step down/Post Operative CareFacility registered with medical aids Specialist Rehabilitation Centre
Subsidized PlacesSubsidized Frail Care Centre
Yes, we have a beautiful recreational center to keep our Residents entertained.
Yes, our hairdresser visits on site monthly or as needed.
No, unfortunately not. We do however make use of Top Dogs and they visit our facility with their doggies once a month.
Yes, transport to shops / Medical Appointments etc can be arranged.
Our food is made by our In House Restaurant, Buffet Guys.
Yes, our Dr visits once a week or as necessary.
Yes, as part of our recreational area.
Yes, all laundry and cleaning is done for our Residents.
No, but we have a physio and a Occupational Therapist that comes through weekly to assist our Residents with exercises.