Berghof Retirement Village Cape Town is situated on the slopes of Table Mountain. This magnificent facility also offers vistas of Lions head, Signal Hill, Devils Peak, and the Bay.
But the breathtaking views are only the start. The retirement village has a beautiful and manicured garden with a mountain stream passing through it which adds to the natural beauty of the Berghof.
It is strategically located within walking distance of De Waal Park and Cape Town Mediclinic.
Berghof consists of 62 Life Right apartments and caters for independent living needs.
This is what you can expect at Berghof Retirement Village Cape Town:
• Double and single occupancy units
• 24-hour security
• Garages are available on rental or sale basis
• Meals are offered at an additional cost
• No pets allowed
• Care is available at the nearest CPOA Care Centre in Cape Town
• Call4Care emergency medical response
• Laundry services are available
• Hairdresser on-site
• Residents’ TV lounge with a tea and coffee station
• Well-stocked library
• Entertainment for the residents
Applicants must be 60 years or older to apply. Give Berghof Retirement Village Cape Town a call today to arrange an appointment.
Entertainment for residents
On rental or sale basis
Call4Care emergency medical response