Randjes Estate – Retirement Village Johannesburg – was founded in 1936. We have more than 400 Residents living on our sprawling 42 acre estate with beautiful gardens and gorgeous well established trees. Conveniently situated near the Balfour Park Shopping Centre, in Highlands North, Johannesburg, we offer affordable living in a safe and secure environment.
We are well known for our various accommodation options and care facility, offering a full continuum of care and support for our Residents and we adapt to changes in our Residents health or personal circumstances, should they occur.
We offer four different living arrangements:
- Life Right (Independent living) – 1 and 2 bedroom units on a Life-Right purchase basis, these range in price from R895 000 to over R3 million.
- Rental accommodation (Independent living) – these are Bedsitter units and are offered to single people only – from R5 300 per month.
- Mid Care (Assisted living)
- Frail Care (Dependent living)
Activities and Services available at Randjes Estate – Retirement Village Johannesburg
- Audio and reading library
- Transport to shopping centres 4 x a week
- Vehicle available to give lifts to Doctor and hospital appointments
- Knitting, crocheting, embroidery
- Art club
- Book club
- Birding group
- Walking group
- Pilates, yoga, gentle exercise groups
- Line dancing
- Adhoc events – bingo, mini market, bring and braai, year-end parties,
- Hairdresser, podiatrist, physiotherapist, beautician
- Estate Nurse available week days
- Nursing staff on call 24 hours
Randjes is an extremely popular Retirement Estate so we do have a waiting list in place. You can secure your place on the waiting list by filling in an application form and pay a waiting list deposit and annual admin fee.
Contact us at Randjes Estate – Retirement Village Johannesburg – today to make an appointment so you can find out for yourself what makes our village so special.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Offering Cottages Offering Rentals Sold on Life Rights With Midcare / Frail Care With Visits by a Nursing Sister
Frail Care CentresWith Dementia - Alzheimer’s care
4 x a week
24 hour security
Estate Doctor works 3 mornings a week
Yes on site
Audio and reading library
Fibre on the Estate