Welcome to Wytham Estate – Retirement Village Cape Town – an exquisite lifestyle development for over 65s, set in the heart of Upper Kenilworth. Situated within an unmatched and secure location, Wytham Estate allows you to enjoy your retirement in an established and central neighbourhood that you and your family will love.
Located centrally within lush suburbia and close by to all the local amenities, Wytham Estate offers upmarket and secure retirement living in the heart of Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs.
Wytham Estate – Retirement Village Cape Town – offers a selection of 49 Apartment-Style Units, and 12 Mews-Style Homes. Each of them with access to comprehensive Home-Based Care options, 24/7 Manned Security as well as an array of hospitality options.
With all the facilities and conveniences at hand, Wytham Estate provides a lifestyle offering for the discerned individual:
- Ardene Gardens
- Cavendish Mall
- Kirstenbosch & Newlands Forrest
- Constantia Greenbelts
- Kelvin Grove
- Kingsbury Hospital
- A Multitude of Restaurants
- Barristers & Foresters Arms
- Local Schools
- Local Hotels and Conference Facilities
- Dentists & Doctors
- Bowls and tennis clubs
- Golf courses
Our Levy & Life Rights Structure
Following a Life Rights model, every element of Wytham Estate has been designed to make your life cost-effective and enjoyable.
- The developer is the owner and grants a right of tenure over the property.
- Individuals who “buy” into the estate hold the right and occupy the “purchased” home until they pass away or decide to move elsewhere.
- Holders benefit significantly from avoiding much of the day-to-day responsibility and taxes (VAT and transfer duty) that come with home ownership.
Monthly levies include care, catering, cleaning of common facilities, security, insurance, management, maintenance and garden services. The levy is run in a not-for-profit structure which ensures that residents receive great service and site maintenance at the lowest possible cost.
Contact Wytham Estate – Retirement Village Cape Town – today.
Retirement VillagesOffering Apartments / Flats Sold on Life Rights With Visits by a Nursing Sister Pet Friendly