Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate – Retirement Village Cape Town – offers a wonderfully serene retirement, amidst the tranquility and splendour of the Stellenbosch Winelands, with breathtaking panoramic views of Table Mountain. Residency to this top-class 4-tier, 24-hour security estate is available to individuals of 50 years and over. Strategically situated, residents have easy access to the neighbouring award-winning Zevenwacht Wine Estate, as well as nearby golf courses, shopping centres, restaurants, a hospital and other amenities.
Independent Living Apartments at Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate – Retirement Village Cape Town
Choose a retirement estate that cares for you in which to spend your golden years, with an exquisite Independent Living Apartment – now selling for just R994 900 (no transfer duties). You can select a studio or 1-bedroom apartment within this 24/7 secure estate.
These move-in-ready apartments have been expertly designed and planned, with practicality and convenience in mind, which include well-balanced interior finishes ideal for independent living.
Following international trends, Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate – Retirement Village Cape Town – has significantly slashed the levies, making it more affordable for existing and future residents. The monthly levy of only R3 288 includes numerous amenities that cater for residents’ current and future requirements.
Healthcare by Medwell SA and Call4Care
• Weekly Clinic on site
• Care Assessment and Care Planning
• Home-based care is available
• Emergency response and daily well-being
Catering by Feedem
• 4 meals are included
• Additional meals can be ordered
Laundry and Cleaning by Feedem
• One basic clean per week (max. 50 minutes)
• Security guard at Main Gate
• Electric fence
• CCTV cameras monitoring on site
Complimentary to all Zevenwacht Lifestyle Estate residents – a Zevenwacht Wine Estate patronage card, enabling access to:
- 10% discount on meals in the restaurant and picnic baskets.
- 10% discount on full day or evening spa at Bakwena Spa at Zevenwacht.
- 10% discount on wine purchases from the tasting centre.
- 10% discount on accommodation (Country Inn & Cottages).
- Complimentary wine tasting.
- Discount on the conference facilities.
- Preferential purchasing opportunities for newly released wines.
Clubhouse with Lounge, Bar & Library facilities.
Available on request
10% discount offered via Patronage Card at restaurant in Zevenwacht Wine Estate to residents
Guards at Entrances | Roaming Guard | Electric Fencing | CCTV
Available on Request
Daily newspapers and periodicals available at Clubhouse Lounge